A good rest and good sleep are vital factors to have a healthy, full, and active life. On many occasions, your rest is affected by problems that make you have poor quality sleep. However, in many cases, the wrong mattress is responsible for waking you up with the feeling of fatigue.
Choosing a mattress that suits you correctly is not easy. You must know the characteristics of each one to find the one that best suits your rest needs. There is a mattress for each person, regardless of the brand, the material, and the firmness.
The Individual Needs
Each person is different, and before buying a mattress, the first thing to consider is if you have any specific needs. These are some examples:
- If you have circulation problems, a more flexible mattress is preferable. This will adapt better to your body, without impacting it.
- If you are a person who prone to allergies, you can select an antibacterial mattress or anti-mite, in addition to using a good mattress protector.
- If the heat bothers you when you sleep and you have sleepless nights, a spring mattress is more breathable.
Also, it is vital that the mattress adapts to the curvature of your spine. These are some keys for you to choose the ideal mattress:
5 Tips to Find the Ideal Mattress
- Do not Have Prejudices
When you go to buy the mattress, put aside the pre-set ideas you have about some material or technology that you have not tried.
- Ask yourself: How do I sleep?
Different possibilities are depending on your sleeping position:
- Sleeping on your side is the best option to rest. If you sleep on your side, the column should remain straight. Therefore, look for a mattress of medium firmness that conforms to the shoulders and hips.
- If you sleep on your back, you should look for a firmer mattress. Keep in mind that the mattress does not generate lumbar tension.
- If you sleep on your stomach, the mattress cannot be rigid. Look for less firm mattresses.
- Try Fearless
This point is crucial. One of the main mistakes people do is not to try the mattress before buying it. The best Chattanooga Mattress Stores like Nooga Mattress will surely allow you to do so. It is important to wear comfortable clothes to have an experience similar to when you are at home.
- Pay Attention to Your Spine
At the time of testing, you can do a series of tests to make sure you are in the ideal bed for you. If you are on your side, your spine should stay straight. If you are face up, the spine should form an "S."
- Complete the Dream with the Appropriate Pillow
It is worthless that you have the ideal mattress if the pillow is not the right one. Choose one that suits you. There are different types, from the softer ones such as feathers to other more rigid options. Make sure it is anti-humidity, antibacterial, anti-mite and anti-fungal.
Nooga Mattress Has the Perfect Rest for You
We are not one of the best Chattanooga Mattress Stores; we are the best. We are the # 1 in the area, and we are proud to provide the highest quality products and a first class customer service. Let our Sleep Specialists help you find the ideal mattress. Visit us at 2020 Gunbarrel Road, Suite 170; we are happily waiting for you.